2013 Washington State International Kite Festival
Voted best kite festival in the world by Kite Trade Association International, the Washington State International Kite Festival (WSIKF) is a week-long kite ...
Columbia River Pilots: Behind the Scenes08-09-2012
http://www.coastweekend.com/ A behind the scenes look at the Columbia River Pilots with two-year pilot Mike Davis.
Netul Landing Kayak and Canoe Tours08-05-2011
http://www.coastweekend.com/ Park Ranger Matt Hensley leads kayak/canoe tours on the Lewis and Clark River. The trips offer locals and visitors a chance to ...
Sandcastle Construction Part 1 of 2: Bucket Form07-21-2011
http://www.coastweekend.com/ In anticipation of this weekend's SandSations event in Long Beach, WA, Bert Adams delivers a two-part lesson on sandcastle ...
- Branches of medicine Providence’s Festival of Trees begins holiday season in Seaside
- Joey Altruda pays tribute to Jamaica’s Skatalites
- Gone fishing Peter Lindsey’s ‘Just Movin’ the Water Around’ recalls Cannon Beach’s dory fleet
- In Cannon Beach, an evening of poetry and music
- Heartfelt felted art Robin Montero’s woolly creations on view at Cannon Beach museum through November
- Not in Kansas anymore ‘The Wizard of Oz’ opens Nov. 16 at the Coaster Theatre