CANNON BEACH — The Cannon Beach Arts Association workshop program continues through July and August.
Remaining July classes include:
• “Preserving and Creating Memories in Fabric and Fiber Workshop,” with Eileen Elliot from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, July 15
• “Bas Relief Carving & Acrylic Painting Workshop,” with R. Keaney Rathbun from noon to 3 p.m. Friday and Saturday, July 21 and 22
• “Drawing from Life with Charcoal Workshop,” with Alexandra Becker-Black from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Saturday, July 29
August workshops include:
• “Painted Mandalas Mixed Acrylic Workshop,” with Camille Scheewe Radich from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 5
• “Still Life Acrylic Workshop,” with Margaret Terrall from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 19
• “Ethnobotanical Sketchbooks Sketching and Watercolor Workshop,” with Dorota Haber-Lehigh from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 26
Check out the association’s website for the newest listings. Class size is limited, so register soon to get a spot.
All workshops will be held at the Cannon Beach History Museum unless otherwise noted. Most classes cost $45 for members, $65 for nonmembers, except for two-day workshops. Class volunteers can take the workshop for free.
Call the Cannon Beach Gallery at 503-436-0744 to purchase tickets, or buy them online at cannonbeacharts.org/workshops.
The arts association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that serves artists and art lovers in Cannon Beach and the North Coast. Anyone interested in volunteering can visit the gallery and speak with a staff members or docent.
Visit the association’s website to find out more about the current art workshops as well as to purchase tickets or you can pick up a printed catalog in the gallery at 1064 S. Hemlock St. in Cannon Beach.